Accounts, Business Advice & Start-Ups


These need to be prepared to calculate your tax bill and are often required by banks and mortgage companies. We prepare accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.

Under the Companies Act 2006 statutory accounts for limited companies must be filed to Companies House yearly.

We also prepare accounts for charities and can provide an independent examination service if required.


Business Advice

We can advise on financing a business, assessing it's viability and understanding certain legal and regulatory requirements. We can set up limited companies and deal with all of their regulatory requirements.

Business Start-Ups

At Tom Geraghty and Associates we strive to support you at every stage, from discussing ideas to achieving business goals. We take you through the same processes we went through when we incorporated in June 2015. We can help you register your business with HMRC, form a limited company and register for VAT and PAYE. We can also advise on business record-keeping and setting up and maintaining a system for recording transactions to ensure that you do not pay too much tax.