Tax Compliance


Personal Tax

If you are a sole trader, a partner in a partnership or a director of a limited company you must be registered to complete a self-assessment tax return. You must also register if some or all of your income is not taxed at source i.e. through a payroll scheme.

You will have to prepare an SA302 Self-Assessment tax return. We can do this for you and submit it to HMRC on your behalf. We always make your submission as tax efficient as possible so you don't miss out on any possible savings.

Corporation Tax

If you have a limited company you must register for corporation tax.  We will prepare your statutory company accounts along with your corporation tax submission and will aim to save you as much in tax as possible within our capabilities.


Businesses with sales in excess of the VAT threshold (currently £85,000) need to register for VAT, keep adequate records, and make regular returns. A number of schemes — for example flat-rate tax and annual accounts — are available and we can advise on which is the most beneficial for you.


If you receive penalties from HMRC we can appeal against them. We have a very high success rate for appealing penalties and we won't charge if you're signed up for a service with us.